Full Stack Developer - (Innovation) at FIS
About the team
You will be a part of the Innovation Speed Track Team specifically focusing on accelerating ideas.The team works closely in conjunction with the product delivery teams to enable them to accelerate their product modernization journey and building innovative solutions. This role is highly challenging, yet satisfying, and provides a fantastic opportunity to lead the digital journey at FIS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Converting concepts and ideas to working POCs
- Research latest emerging technologies such as AI/ML, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud native, among others, and come up with thought provoking POCs.
- Design and Development of Solutions and POCs
- Work closely with product and business teams in developing solutions
- Setup and maintain demo labs to showcase ideas and FIS solutions to internal and external business executives
- Seeking a overall generalist who may be a expert in one or two.
- Wearing a customer hat during developing solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Post-graduate education preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexities
- Experience with Cloud native databases such as PostgreSQL, CosmosDB etc.
- Able to architect solutions using industry standard methodologies
- Preferably having presence in industry network. Be on the forefront of interactive technologies
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner and team management
- Expert knowledge of Microservices Architecture and design, REST APIs, Security, Testing, and deployments in high throughput environments
- Hands-on expertise of common industry frameworks like Spring Boot and Cloud, Rabbit MQ or Kafka, API Gateways
- Experience of working in DevOps environments with high degree of automation of CI/CD pipelines, build promotions and code quality testing
- Expertise of using Kubernetes and Dockers for deployments in development, QA, and Production
- Experience with Azure and AWS cloud knowledge.
- Knowledge ofReact,
- Knowledge of financial services industry or FinTech's.
- Familiarity with monorepo based development toolsets such as Nx.
- Mobile development using Android/iOS.
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld's Leading FinTech provider.
- To be a part of vibrant team and chart a career on new age technologies building solutions for financial services industry.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- US - Collegeville, PA, or remote
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.