Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As part of the Adobe Growth team, you will be responsible for envisioning, developing, and maintaining product experience demonstrations that tell a cohesive customer story and show the extensibility and flexibility of Adobe products. We seek an engineer/architect who is excited to engage with a passionate community of developers, customers, and partners. A candidate who is seasoned enough to understand how large enterprises build and deploy software, but is also keenly aware of modern technologies that offer new approaches. If you find these types of complexities exciting, you are exactly the type of architect we need!
What You Will Do:
- Support the Growth sales organization through the evaluation, development and maintenance of live product demo environments
- Become a technical expert for key products within the Adobe product portfolio, with a focus on Marketing Automation, Commerce, and Content
- Work on a cross-functional team of Solutions Architects that has autonomy to influence culture, facilitate technical delivery, and work on strategy and execution
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, sales and IT leadership to ensure the demonstration systems, systems documentation, demonstration scripts and other collateral are aligned with the requirements and goals of the entire Growth organization.
- Support large sales opportunities, events, and industry analyst reviews of our products via custom demo design and development
- Implement tools for the team to aid in our development process including build scripts, data migration, etc.
- Create Demo Excellence programs including, but not limited to, demo instance strategy and design (Verticals, Data requirements, Demo stories, Use cases, Standardized content, etc.)
- Utilize strong business acumen, including best practices and business processes, to understand and translate business requirements into demonstrable solutions for customers and prospects.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Experience with enterprise software or Adobe Products is a definite plus
- Knowledge of Cloud applications/platforms, databases and web technologies
- Understanding of test-driven development and agile development
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Understanding of digital marketing, product experiences and how they connect brands and consumers
- Extensive experience working on creating and developing web-based solutions using the latest technologies and emerging media
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-moving, results-oriented environment
- Ability to quickly become proficient in new technologies, frameworks, patterns and tools
- A natural affinity for teamwork and cross-team engagement and collaboration
- Development experience with Chrome browser extensions is a plus
- Experience working with Heroku is a plus
- Experiences with Salesforce is a plus
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS