Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our core product team. As a software engineer on Addepar’s core product team, you will contribute to a wide range of products such as our best in class WYSIWYG report editing tool (ask for a demo!), the user experience around data management, access control, publishing, and sharing of personalized financial reports, and scaling the core products that enable financial advisors to tell their story and communicate with their clients whenever and wherever they are.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with engineers, designers and product owners to deliver high performing customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Find creative solutions to technical challenges.
- Develop flexible reporting workflows with rich customizable data visualizations and data tables.
- Advocate for best practices and process improvements.
- Mentor and educate other engineers through pairing and smart documentation.
Who You Are
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience)
- Passionate and driven software engineer with 4+ years professional experience.
- You can work across all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, testing, deployment, operations and support).
- Eager for both learning new technologies and jumping into complex enterprise codebases.
- Experienced working with agile teams, efficiently breaking down large initiatives into strategic incremental features that make our customers’ lives easier.
- Huge plus if you have experience with TypeScript / EmberJS / TailwindCSS / Apache ECharts in a production environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Investment Management or Wealth Management industry is a plus, but not required!
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.