Frontend Developer- Marketing at Redox (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:36 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
We at Redox understand that we are all patients, and our mission is to make healthcare data useful and every patient experience better. Our values represent the basis of our culture of trust, transparency, and personal growth, and define how we want to interact with each other and the world.
Redox is driving a generational shift in the way technology is used in healthcare. Redox is the leading platform for data exchange in healthcare and counts over 300 companies as customers -- ranging from early-stage startups and scaling unicorns to established Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer that will coordinate and produce website experiences for Redox prospects and customers. The ideal candidate loves website strategy and production and has an interest and understanding of the components that make up a successful website experience. They are a person who enjoys supporting a team around them and they are comfortable using a wide variety of tools in a repeatable process designed for building out a web strategy.
This individual will work on the marketing team, not the software development team.
- Manages and implements digital marketing strategies through content and layout updates on the company’s website(s)
- Facilitates great user experience on the website using fundamentals of user experience, conversion rate optimization, and brand standards
- Collaborates with demand, content, web development and design teams; collects feedback on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence
- Supports social, email and channels with great on-site content experiences
- Supports the demand gen team on campaign execution
- Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s)
- Collaborates with web design, development, and content staff to improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company’s site(s)
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing
- Supports external Redox teams website updates and blog posts
- Maintains brand standards across website updates
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of marketing principles and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to implement marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Eye for design
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the continental US. We do not hire in Alaska or Hawaii at this time.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
More Information on Redox
Redox operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Madison, WI, Denver, CO, Chicago, IL and Seattle, WA. Redox was founded in 2014. It has 201 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Performance Bonus, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days and Job Training & Conferences. To see all 3 open jobs at Redox, click here.
Read Full Job Description