Who We Are
Verkada is the leader in integrated cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines our cloud-managed software platform with hardware powered by edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control and environmental sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites. Verkada protects more than 6,000 organizations, including more than 30+ of the Fortune 500.
As a Front-End Web Developer on Verkada's Marketing team, you will join the team in building out Verkada's online experience and drive the development of innovative technical solutions paired with beautiful design.
- Manage the Verkada corporate website and build microsites.
- Be a Growth Hacker - Create web growth hacks that result in organic and viral growth.
- Build and integrate with other platforms to A/B test, increase conversions as well as put operational processes in place.
- Previous experience building websites that are pixel perfect and responsive
- Attention to detail, a good eye and understanding of design
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Expert knowledge of REST API and experience using GIT
- An understanding of how to ensure pages can be crawled efficiently for SEO purposes
- Experience implementing B2B analytic tools and integrations (Marketo, Salesforce Integrations, Google Analytics)
- Experience building statically generated websites
- Experience building SPA
- Strong knowledge in backend languages and databases.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description