Front-end Software Engineer at Lunchclub (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:28 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
At Lunchclub we're helping people relevantly grow their professional network. We use AI to scale data-driven matches to thousands of people weekly, small groups of like-minded individuals, and panels with some of the world's best. We've introduced people who have started companies together, received/given mentorship, received funding, made their next hire, or friend. We're a small, tight-knit, but distributed team, powering connections across thousands of cities around the world
About engineering at Lunchclub
We're a small team of generalist software engineers driving big outcomes with a lot of shared responsibility. We often work outside the traditional Fullstack/Backend/Frontend mold to create, fix, and improve Lunchclub for our users and fellow engineers. Our engineers also actively take part in discussions on product, design, user interviews, and more. The fastest way to learn technology is to build things at an early-stage startup — we expect you to grow a lot as an engineer during your time here.
About the role
As a Front End software engineer at Lunchclub you'll...
- Build features from start to finish. Start with research or an idea, work with design to draft up a spec, build, launch, and polish.
- Improve and iterate on existing features through A/B testing, user, or team feedback.
- Build and improve existing internal tools, helping us maintain our team's high impact on our growing community.
- Play an active role in the shaping of the future of the product and business.
This role could be for you if...
- You love problem-solving — especially with code.
- You’re looking for your first full-time software role and have the ambition and skills to grow quickly as an engineer.
- You’re a more experienced engineer looking to use your skills to own and build a product that’s changing people’s lives.
- You’ve had experience working in a small team to deliver a product experiencing rapid growth.
- You know how to balance building quickly with building well.
- You have experience with some or all of the following:
Bonus: You've worked with Styled-components, Figma, Netlify.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (if US-based).
- New laptop/equipment to suit your needs.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Hybrid remote/office work culture.
At Lunchclub, we've built a culture of collaboration, inclusivity, and creativity. We are a diverse team, spread globally, that believes working with talented individuals anywhere gives us a competitive edge. A can-do attitude is a common thread that you will find on our team. We strive to reach our full potential by constantly improving both ourselves and our product and believe deeply in the value of human interaction and intellectual curiosity.
Lunchclub is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Learn more about us here: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/01/lunchclub-tops-100-million-valuation-amid-quarantine-usage-spike.html.
More Information on Lunchclub
Lunchclub operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. Lunchclub was founded in 2017. It has 42 total employees. To see all 7 open jobs at Lunchclub, click here.
Read Full Job Description