At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Front End Engineer on the Data Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Build slick and responsive Web UI tools that can handle millions of requests a day
- Work with cutting-edge technology like Angular, RxJS, Redux, SASS and Typescript
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience using Angular 2 and up (experience with React acceptable as well)
- Extensive experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with SASS / LESS, RxJS - a plus
- Knowledge of server side programming languages such as Java / Grails, NodeJS - a plus
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS and tools like Jenkins and Docker – a plus
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.