- You will design and build software capable of reaching millions of daily users
- You will partner with product managers, designers and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- You will develop and execute against both short and long-term roadmaps, making effective tradeoffs between business impact, user experience, and a high-quality technical foundation
- You will improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
- You will support your fellow engineers through feedback, code reviews, and advancement of internal tools and processes
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 2+ years of software engineering and/or work related industry experience
- Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale web application with a user-empathetic mindset
- You can handle full-stack projects and are able to build a minimum working product quickly
For candidates hired in San Francisco metro, New York City metro, or Seattle metro, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $154,700 - $182,000 - $209,300.
For candidates hired in the following locations: Austin (TX) metro, Chicago metro, California (outside SF metro), Colorado, Connecticut (outside NYC metro), Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York (outside NYC metro), Oregon, Pennsylvania (outside NYC or DC metro), Washington (outside Seattle metro) and Washington DC metro, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $139,200 - $163,800 - $188,400.
For candidates hired in all other US locations, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for this role is currently $123,800 - $145,600 - $167,400.
Range(s) is subject to change. Dropbox takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including job and level they are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation. Dropbox uses the zip code of an employee’s remote work location to determine which metropolitan pay range we use.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).