GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, 20 million people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
The Frontend Platform team is a group of engineers and designers who build the foundations of GoodRx’s web applications. This includes our Matisse Design System, which comprises the systems, APIs, documentation, and processes that enable developers and designers at GoodRx to construct great user experiences. We’re looking for people passionate about breaking down complexity across a breadth of problems.
Frontend Engineers on the Frontend Platform (FEP) team build user interface components, tools, and libraries that scale to the business needs of a growing, multi-product business, while also being performant, reliable, secure, responsive, and accessible. We deliver equally elegant developer experiences, striving to abstract complexity, and enabling product teams to leverage our libraries to deliver customer experiences that our users love.
If you’d like the opportunity to both improve the foundation of GoodRx’s web presence and help millions of Americans get the care they need, this might be the role for you.
- Build UI components, libraries, tools, and infrastructure that power the platform that millions of GoodRx users rely on for affordable healthcare
- Ensure our UI components and libraries are reliable, scalable, secure, and extensible
- Help drive sound technical decision making and lead technical conversations with other teams across GoodRxAdvocate for, evangelize, and educate stakeholders on how to leverage the tools you’ll be creating
- Debug production issues across our UI programming model with an eye towards improving maintainability over the long term
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience building web frontends using React, and, preferably, TypeScript; ideally, 1 of these would have been dedicated to building design systems, component libraries, and frontend tools
- A combined passion for great user experience and API design
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish
- Experience working collaboratively with designers to create useful, well-abstracted UI components
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit and the ability to work effectively with a team
- A desire to work closely with developers who depend on your libraries to deliver customer value
- An appreciation for the importance of good documentation – internal and external
- Attention to detail, especially around performance, accessibility, reliability, and security
Projects you may work on
- Building the React components, design system, and UI infrastructure behind all of GoodRx’s web applications
- Maintaining and expanding the TypeScript monorepo that houses many of GoodRx’s packages and applications
- Shaping complex problems into elegant components and patterns
- Communicating closely with engineers and designers at GoodRx to create a superlative developer experience and documentation
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and 20 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.