Front-End Developer at Tahzoo (San Diego, CA)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs, along with design into functional frontend code
- Working closely with back-end developers to integrate frontend code into larger applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Strong understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with MVC/MVVM development methodologies
- Familiarity with CMS systems preferred
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.