Front-End Developer at Credera
Are you passionate about bringing elegant design solutions to life through clean, semantic code and sophisticated interactions? Then we want to talk to you!
Why you should join our team:
- The opportunity for a wide variety of work including consumer websites, web & mobile applications, eCommerce solutions, customer portals and brand strategy across a spectrum of industries and client company sizes
- Keep your skills fresh by working with the newest approaches, methodologies and technologies
- Enjoy a clear path to achievable career advancement opportunities
Like what you hear but still not sure Credera is for you? Read more about Credera's fun, collaborative and talented UX team, and see some of our work at https://www.credera.com/services/strategy/experience-design!
What you will do:
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for the ultimate delivery of the experience to the user. You will be the champion for the user, fighting in the trenches of an implementation to make sure that the interactions and edge cases support what the user needs.
- Work alongside design and programming teams to implement a designed solution for use on multiple devices
- Write clean, visually accurate and production-worthy code that honors the designer’s vision while taking into account technical constraints, edge cases and ultimately, delivering value to the user
- Champion the appropriate application of design fundamentals when project requirements shift or change in flight
- Keep up-to-date with industry standards and emerging technologies, tools and techniques
- Support internal Credera marketing and recruiting initiatives (e.g., occasional updates to websites, blogs, maintaining visual style for collateral, etc.)
What you need:
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts from an accredited university
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Working knowledge of responsive design and how to deliver high value content and functionality to multiple devices via the web
- Demonstrated examples of your front-end development work (we want to see your best website, app, and interface work)
What we consider a bonus:
- A smart design portfolio (we want to see your best website, app, and interface work)
- Experience working with content management systems and/or open source products
- Experience with front end tools such as Gulp or Webpack
- Confidence with typography, color theory, iconography, aesthetics and the application of existing client branding
- A working knowledge of any server-side languages and familiarity with data structures
- Familiarity with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in conducting user research and testing, interviews and surveys, customer journey maps and screen flows
How we work:
- We work in small (typically 2-8 person) project teams that collaborate closely with clients to solve their toughest challenges
- We employ principles of agile development to achieve high velocity and quality of delivery
- We offer several channels for collaboration that make it easy to reach out to leaders within the practice
- We adhere to Credera’s core values of integrity, excellence, professionalism, and humility at all times
We do not currently commence “sponsor” immigration cases in order to employ candidates.
Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Chicago, and New York. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, technology and user experience help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera’s consultants work with some of the world’s best known brands in a variety of industries, including one of the top five fast food chains, leading energy organizations, retailers, airlines. More information is available at www.credera.com. We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). This position is an exempt position.