Front-End Developer (Remote) at CapTech
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
Front-End Developers at CapTech are part of a capable, highly-motivated community who strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. We design, develop, and deliver high-quality enterprise systems, as well as systems integrations and work in a project-based consulting environment.
CapTech developers enjoy a collaborative environment and have many opportunities to learn from and share knowledge with other developers, architects, and our clients. Our solutions include API-driven clients, microservice architectures, event-driven integrations, cloud deployments, serverless applications, and web and portal front ends.
Specific responsibilities for the Front-End Developer position include:
- Collaborate with team members and clients to deliver a technical solution that meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Create quality deliverables to communicate technical solutions to appropriate audiences.
- Leverage CapTech’s internal programs and self-directed training to continually develop industry relevant knowledge and skills.
- Understand and implement object-oriented design patterns.
- Communicate effectively to team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Provide technical mentoring and leadership.
Specific qualifications for the Front-End Developer position include:
- 5+ years of experience focusing on front-end development
- Ability to create responsive website and understand device agnostic development techniques
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (Less, SCSS/SASS, Compass)
- Understanding of front-end development best practices (accessibility, 508/WCAG compliance, performance optimization, SEO)
- High proficiency with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, integration continuous workflow, etc.)
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Ability to convert design deliverables into a responsive, cross-browser, web solution.
- Experience with containerization and cloud platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be located in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, Wisconsin.
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
- CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
- Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
- Some positions may require travel.
- CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.