Front End Developer at Patron Technology (Dallas, TX)
Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America.
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology is redefining what it means to be an event creator by empowering organizers to take control of their entire event experience. With our powerful ticketing, engagement, mobile apps, and cashless products fit for any event, creators can transform the attendee experience and become leaders in their industry. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Bonnaroo, Candytopia, and the NHL use our ever-evolving solution to drive nonstop engagement, reach expansive audiences, and gain more revenue.
We are a diverse team of event goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic front-end developer to join our growing team!
As part of the development team, you will be involved in many aspects of the frontend solution used by millions of festival-goers and festival organizers worldwide, from our best-in-class CMS to our marketing websites (company web site and SaaS golive.fm web site), and not forgetting our goevent web product specialized in displaying information for festivals.
You will be working closely with all of our teams (mobile & backend developers, designers, product managers, QA testers, etc.) in an agile environment.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk.
AS A FRONT END DEVELOPER, YOU WILL:
- Design and develop new features and key software modules of the front-end solution
- Work with the rest of the technical team to improve and optimize current code and our ways of working
- Engage in code review
- Create and keep technical documentation up to date
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development
- Sensitive to visual appearance and user experience
- Proactive learner and interested by new technologies
- Be a strong team player and ability to maintain good interpersonal relations
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and growing company
- Comfortable in French & English (working knowledge)
- Experience with OOP & MVC design pattern
- Experience with CSS
- Experience developing responsive UI
- Experience with functional reactive programming (RxJS)
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Experience with bundling tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience with Python (ideally Django framework)
- Experience with software integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid parental leave (following 12 months of continuous employment)
- 401K Match
- $200 event reimbursement
- Udemy Business, a world-class learning and development platform
At Patron Technology, we take great pride in providing our team members a safe and healthy work environment. To that end, Patron Technology requires all employees, contractors, and visitors who will be physically present at a company facility or sponsored event, representing the company at a client event, or physically present at any event where the company’s employees, clients, or vendors are present, to be fully vaccinated. Exemptions are permitted, and if approved, will require the wearing of an approved face-covering, submission of a negative COVID test, and completion of a health and safety form that includes temperature.