At the start of 360Learning's growth, we were only 10 developers in the R&D department working on a single codebase. Today, we are a team of more than 40 engineers divided into 10 product squads. Each squad includes developers, product managers and designers.
Our technical teams are paramount to 360learning’s response to our increasingly demanding customers and are strategic players for the growth of the company.
Working with all the squads, our Software Architects aim to improve the global architecture and to make our product intuitive and elegant. User experience is fundamental to our collaborative learning platform.
Within the Architecture Team, you will be our front-end expert for:
Complex and transverse projects. Deepen your front-end expertise while aligning the entire R&D on key topics: architecture, technical stack, organization, roadmap, goals... Make the team grow through best practices, workshops and documentation. Act as a “hands-on” problem solver: develop front-end components, refactor our Vue.js architecture, help our product squads on complex front-end tasks.
A scale-up where front-end matters. You will work on one of the most complete and complex B2B SaaS platforms. We are eager to develop in the US and to compete with the best B2C web platforms on the market.
A highly-skilled team. Our R&D team brings together some forty engineers recognized for their ability to analyze and model complex codebases. Our decentralized peer-review process allows everyone to benefit from the expertise of others and to grow.
Within 1 month, you will
- Discover 360Learning, its platform, its teams and its culture
- Become familiar with our R&D way of working
- Understand the team's processes
Within 3 months, you will
- Master our technical stack (Node.js, Vue.js) and our architecture
- Work on your first complex front-end project
- Implement several front-end development best practices for the team
Within 6 to 12 months, you will
- Be responsible for all our front-end architectural choices
- Lead our front-end architecture evolution (e.g. choice of technologies)
- Evangelize and train our R&D team on these developments
The Skills Set
- Well-rounded experience as a software engineer/architect, ideally within a product-led growth company
- Experience in working on a big codebase and on strategic projects such as the redesign of a front-end SaaS application
- Ability to work on front-end technologies like JS, HTML or CSS while being a “pixel-oriented” engineer
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity). Receiving an offer from 360Learning will be the last time you have to negotiate your salary - click here to learn more about our wage policy.
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1-month parental leave for the second parent.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris.
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what it's like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
- Call with Eva, our Tech recruiter
- 30-minute informal chat with an engineer from the R&D team
- Technical Test on HackerRank
- Discovery Meeting with Étienne, one of our Software Architects
- Culture-fit interview with Fabrice, our Engineering Director
- Final interview with Sébastien, our CTO
Not sure if this role is an exact fit for you? We’ll sort it out together, don’t worry. Apply now!
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 220+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!