Front End Architect- UB3764 at Nisum (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:45 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, June 19, 2022
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do:
- Gathers and verifies technical requirements
- Authors and audits technical design for features
- Identifies feature and module dependencies
- Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- Suggests process improvements and best practices
- Demonstrates technical expertise and discusses solutions with Leadership executives.
- Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques
- Mentors co-workers within the area of expertise to improve other's productivity
- Provide support for project deliverables from design, development to go-live.
What You Know:
- Experience in standard UI Stack
- Experience in technical skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, Micro Frontend Architecture, DevOps knowledge(Jenkins) etc
- Experience in mentoring Developers and providing technical Leadership
- Excellent pull request review skills and attention to detail
- Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support development, automated testing, infrastructure, and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications or related field
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
More Information on Nisum
Nisum operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Brea, CA and Fremont, CA. Nisum was founded in 2000. It has 1508 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 83 open jobs at Nisum, click here.
Read Full Job Description