Token Metrics is looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack Engineer who will be responsible for designing and developing front-end, back-end and architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside design team for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Node Js, .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
More Information on Token Metrics
Token Metrics operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Austin, TX. Token Metrics was founded in 2018. It has 45 total employees. To see all 28 open jobs at Token Metrics, click here.
Read Full Job Description