Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Field Service Engineer located in the Munich area. This position will cover a territory made up of Quanterix installations across the DACH region and backup support in other European regions.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Field Service Engineering team. This individual will be part of our FSE team directly supporting our customer base. After the completion of a training program you will install, repair and support our Simoa instruments at customer sites in regions around Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- Installation and repair of complex high sensitivity blood analytics instrumentation
- Partner with sales team to conduct and document pre-installation customer calls
- Perform IQ/OQ requiring ability to perform basic assay and results verification
- Coordinate preventive maintenance and field modifications on customer instruments
- Develop, communicate and execute action plans satisfying customer issues
- Operate with a consistent focus on customer satisfaction
- Be available on-call as needed
- Direct incoming customer calls to proper team members and follow up with customer
- Train and answer customer inquiries concerning instrument use
- Promote Quanterix technology and products to customers and to the general industry
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Field service professional with experience in IVD/Laboratory preferred
- Associates in Electronics or prior military experience in technical arena
- 3+ years successful field service experience
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of customer issues
- Unique instrumentation demands a team first approach
- Compliance with customer laboratory conduct and safety protocols
- Ability to travel (50-70%) with little or no advanced notice
- Ability to lift assemblies 20-50lbs
- Ability to work in tight constricted areas
- Fluent in English and German languages
- Ability to travel to HQ in the USA for training
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.