The Solution Architecture and Consulting teams at Ensono are responsible for creating solutions that enhance capabilities; drive efficiencies and progress clients' businesses to the future. Ensono SAs review business drivers and corporate objectives to craft technology solutions and roadmaps so our clients can adapt to changing industry needs. The Consulting architects perform workload assessments, help clients transform and migrate their workloads to new platforms.
We are looking for an experienced architect to join our team and grow with Ensono. If you're excited to build relationships with senior-level technologists and solve business challenges, then Ensono can help you grow. What we are looking for:
- Well versed in the hosting technology landscape with 7+ years of experience
- Previous experience as an SA (Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Architect) with a hosting service provider preferred.
- Experienced with large Cloud, IaaS and Datacenter outsourcing solutions
- Preferably has experience with (and certified on) hyper-scale cloud platforms - AWS, Azure
- Comfortable with executive level positioning of complex solutions that span multiple disciplines (hosting, network, security, storage and backup, DR, etc.)
Our focus on customer service and our experience in managing business complexity distinguishes us from our competitors. From current platforms to evolving technologies, we deliver results for our clients by flawlessly executing infrastructure operations so our clients can focus on what they do best. We are looking for talented individuals who share this passion. Apply here.
Ensono Client Technical Advisors (CTA) are seasoned solutions architects focused on pushing forward technical innovation and transformation within the solution sets we provide. They work closely with our clients to understand their business drivers and corporate objectives. Through collaboration with internal technologists, CTAs create solutions that drive value for our clients. They also provide client and industry feedback to Ensono's internal teams, which allows us to adjust our product and technology roadmaps.
The CTA team works alongside and supports the Sales, Consulting and Service Management organizations to service large global clients. They work with the clients' business and technical teams to create reference architecture frameworks and templates. They lead the effort to execute multi-year transformation initiatives in the clients' environments. CTAs also help the account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while driving add-on business within existing accounts. As part of this, Client Technical Advisors must be effective in fostering executive level relationships with an emphasis on client satisfaction. Throughout the engagement process, from discovery to solution implementation, a CTA must work with and often lead multi-disciplinary teams. Ultimately, he/she remains of the owner of the technical design of a client's environment.
- Collaborate with their counterparts in the Sales and Consulting organizations to create Pursuit, Solution, and Sales strategies for large existing global clients
- Conduct discovery and assessment workshops (often in collaboration with resources from consulting, operations and product teams) to help drive further penetration of the client account
- Develop and document solutions that meet client's (technical and business) requirements and allow them to adapt to changing industry needs with a focus on transformation and re-platform efforts
- Conduct solution development sessions and present technical solutions and business cases to a wide variety of audience
- Gain executive buy in for complex solutions by engaging in executive and senior-level technology discussions
- Gain clients' confidence as a trusted advisor by offering consultation and recommendations drawing from technology know-how and past experiences
- Align and partner with Product Management to help drive appropriate product enhancements and changes to technology roadmap
- Aid in driving stability and innovation within the client's current and future state and create solutions based on client requirements and available product offerings
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer sciences
- 7+ years of experience as an architect or equivalent in the hosting and network space (preferably with a service provider)
- Proven experience in managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high client satisfaction
- Understanding of (and experience with) public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) and hybrid solutions preferred
- Well versed in the hosting technology landscape including compute, storage, backup, network, security, DR, DevOps and IT governance
- Good understanding of the sales process for large and complex opportunities including ITO
- Resourceful and confident in Crisis and Expectation management and confident under pressure
- Has experience in technical documentation to capture solution components in a timely manner while ensuring acceptable level of detail, data integrity, and accountability
- Ability to share knowledge and expertise among various organizations within the company and to facilitate teamwork among those organizations to better serve our clients
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with common office applications such as MS Outlook, MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Visio
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)