Executive Briefing Center Architect at ServiceNow (Dallas, TX)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking an Executive Briefing Center (EBC) Architect to join our team. Our executive briefings are one of the most notable experiences for our Customers, Prospects and Partners that build trust, understanding, and excitement for the ServiceNow platform. They provide an environment for true executive level interaction and collaboration with our most important customers.
The role of the EBC Architect is to understand the stakeholders attending, their objectives for the executive briefing and the strategic priorities that they are executing, and craft the most compelling experience with the rest of the ServiceNow team involved. The EBC Architect will collaborate with the EBC Briefing Program Managers, the account team, other support teams and our own executive team to craft a relevant and memorable experience for our customers.
Leveraging a range of techniques, including presentations, digital experiences, prototypes and facilitated workshops and discussions, the EBC Architect will design the best experience possible, onsite or online, for each of our priority accounts and partner with other teams to ensure smooth delivery.
While collaborating with customers, partners, and the wider ServiceNow sales team, the right candidate will create executive briefings for audiences including the C-Suite of our largest customers. The EBC Architect will also lead and participate in the delivery of these events acting as a skilled facilitator and communicator, who builds trust with our customers.
What you get to do in this role:
• The opportunity to engage with some of the most successful organizations in the world, at an executive level
• Identify opportunities to showcase ServiceNow solutions and then translate them into a compelling agenda
• Understand the strategic priorities of the customer and help our teams articulate how ServiceNow can enable and deliver value to their organization, seamlessly integrating into their current and future technology landscape.
• Leverage the entire ServiceNow organization, including our own ServiceNow Executive team, to exceed the expectations of our customers and give them an experience that inspires them to action.
• Identify and establish alignment opportunities with, and enablement for, our largest global partners.
• Build a repeatable EBC approach that delivers a personalized experience
To be successful in this role you have:
• Passion and energy for building business relationships and is accustomed to driving the simplification of complex concepts into compelling customer experiences.
• Drive for results using out-of-the-box innovative thinking together with excellent problem-solving skills.
• A track record in leading cross-functional teams of highly tenured people (including partners)
• An intrinsic ability to understand and prioritize work and is willing to make big bets when the time is right, to invest time and energy in the right areas.
• Willingness to jump-in and roll-up their sleeves alongside customers, colleagues and partners to get things done faster and better.
• 10 or more years of proven success in influencing senior technology leaders to drive change in a pre-sales, customer, or delivery focused role.
• A track record of success in using Human Centered Design techniques to explore the customers current reality and set a vision for the future.
• Intrinsically curious and passionate about the ability of ServiceNow technology to improve the world of work.
• Experience presenting concepts, designs, and goals to business and technology leaders and partners.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very dynamic, collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.