Entry Level Software Engineer at Experient Group (Atlanta, GA)
Work With Us
At Experient Group, we value community, collaboration and people who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. While functional and technical skills are critical, we place a priority on hiring people who match our values. Our philosophy is simple: we attract and hire talented people, then provide them with a supportive community, career opportunities and guidance from our experienced leadership so they can thrive. In short, we strive to serve our people better than anyone else.
We are seeking an entry level Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing development team. This engineer will assist in development of support of an "Internet of Things" application. Remote work is possible, but the candidate should be willing to be based in Atlanta, GA.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain 3rd party and customer software applications
- Conduct unit testing and system testing on projects
- Meet with clients and/or Experient team members to develop system requirements and then help design and build those features into the appropriate applications.
What you will bring
- Academic development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning and a passion for solving business problems with technology
- A strong record of academic or professional accomplishment
- Strong team player, self-motivated and willingness to learn
Experient Group is an Atlanta-based business + IT consultancy that offers flexible and innovative solutions tailored to our clients' business environment, culture and budget. We don't assume anything - we set out to continually prove ourselves by going above and beyond in every client engagement. We work collaboratively to understand our clients' business and provide guidance that enables them to achieve results.
Experient Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.