Enterprise Solutions Engineer, DACH at Verkada Inc
- Be the subject matter authority on the full Verkada suite of products and offerings and articulate the value added benefits to customers throughout the sales process.
- Act as a trusted advisor for Verkada Customers and overcome objections while securing the technical win for Verkada.
- Effectively present the Verkada solution to all levels of customer, from C-level executives to loss prevention managers and directors of IT.
- Work directly with your Account Managers to develop territory strategy for Verkada.
- Design Verkada solutions that range from: Network Security recommendations/bandwidth requirements, choosing proper Verkada products for Physical Security and deployment. Cloud Security RFP's/Documents, LTE deployments.
- Stay up to date on the security and IoT industry by attending and presenting at strategic conferences and providing thought leadership within the market
- Be a Product Technical Evangelist in training/educating partners, customers, and internal employees on the latest Verkada product offerings.
- Write white papers and knowledge base articles about Verkada products, features, and integrations.
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, with a proven track record of working with Fortune 500 companies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information and Computer Technology, Networking, IT Security from an accredited university.
- A Strong background in Networking: Experience with HTTPS/SSL, VLANs, TCP/IP, DNS, NAT devices, DHCP servers, Firewalls and software systems.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills in order to clearly and efficiently articulate technical matters with customers and partners.
- Industry certifications (ideally): AWS, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, MCSE, CEH, Security+, A+, Network+, Microsoft Azure, CISSP, CSP.
- Experience working with API's, Python, and other coding languages and although not essential is a plus.
- Experience working with Linux systems (ideal not a requirement).
- Previous startup experience (ideal not a requirement).
- Fluent to at least business level German and English.
- Open to travel up to 25% of the time and live near a major German city
- Entrepreneurial with a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn.
- Able to work and adapt to an ever evolving workplace and company.
- Genuinely excited about software/hardware products, Cloud Security and IoT devices and can speak to how they work.
- Self starter, with a proven track record working independently and with cross functional teams.
- Curious about new and disruptive technologies.
- Excited about complex challenges.