- Research, analyze, recommend, and select technical approaches for solving challenging and complex development and integration problems
- Identify process bottlenecks and clear any potential roadblocks to success for your team
- Identify the most high-value projects and keep your team focused on them
- Recruit, hire, lead and mentor engineers through active coaching and setting measurable goals that help the engineer grow and create maximum impact for the company
- Play an active role in attracting, interviewing, and recruiting engineers
- Team up with technical leads to maintain a high-quality bar for code, unit tests, and technical architecture
- Lead usage of standard methodologies in software development, including code reviews, automated testing, scheduling
- Guide the team through the entire development process of design, build, launch and iterate
- Work as part of a team to design and develop high scale, low latency, fault-tolerant applications
- Work with various stakeholders and product owners to manage project scope and ensure that technical deliverables are met
- Promote a culture of multi-functional collaboration with product management, design, marketing and operations
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience directly leading a team of engineers. 8+ years of overall engineering experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail
- Experience working closely with Product Management and Design
- Successfully built a team, defined its mission, and executed on its goals
- Proven track record of effectively recruiting, mentoring, and retaining great people
- Ability to provide valuable input to any technical or product discussion
- Ability to understand and prioritize around the multi-year consequences of your decisions
What We Offer
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on, collaborating, and learning right away
- Flexibility: We are a fully remote team with team members located across the United States
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As a team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision (100% employee coverage / 50% dependent coverage for base plans ), 401K, Paid Parental Leave, LTD/STD, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life Insurance, Flex PTO, and EAP
Who We Are
Sports is more than a game, and so are we. Genuine collaboration, integrity, and heartfelt camaraderie are what make us a true team. We believe in the success of our company, partner relations and that our player community must ultimately be driven by the strength of our inclusivity, diversity, and integrity. We believe that we must be the global community that we are building for. This is what creates the Future of Fandom. This is what makes us GreenPark.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Please note: Due to recent phishing incidents involving individuals posing as GreenPark Sports agents requesting interviews from those applying to our job postings, please be sure to verify the email address you receive requesting an interview. GreenPark Sports does not use a gmail.com address for any communication.