Quick Intro to Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, marketers, and industry analysts across gaming, travel & hospitality, music, finance, broadcast entertainment. We serve a wide range of clients from early-stage mobile innovators to industry-leading Fortune 500 companies.
As a high-integrity source of industry insight, Sensor Tower is regularly cited by the world’s leading news and finance publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, CNBC, The Washington Post, and Reuters. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
As Sensor Tower continues to grow as a global company, we are looking for an engineering manager to drive our software engineering efforts. We have a wonderful team of more than a hundred employees and are preparing for much more growth in the coming year.
We are looking for a hands on engineering manager that has experience and passion for leading people as well as developing our product in our fast-growing exciting environment. You will report to our Director of Engineering while working closely with our cross-functional product development team and with our founders .
- Mentor and coach your team to make the most out of their skills and grow more leaders within our company
- Manage project progress and balance short and long term goals in order to maximize both individual and team performance while establishing a work environment which enables and promotes growth where our engineers will thrive
- Facilitate communication to the cross functional team, actively remove blockers, and provide direction for the team
- Collaborate with our product organization and data science team to design and architect our beautiful high end product
- Actively work on attracting top talent, conducting interviews, and promoting our employee brand
- Conduct code reviews, software design & architecture, and pair programming
- Drive process enhancements, implement engineering best practices, identify and suggest tooling and organizational improvements
- Hands on implementation as time permits
- Strong desire and track record of developing both technology and people
- Skilled leader with 2+ years of line management experience or 5+ years of tech lead experience
- Great communication skills both in a group setting and one on one
- Stellar engineering skills with at least 2+ years of experience with most of our core technologies such as: Ruby on Rails, Knockout.js, ES6, MongoDB, AWS, and Ansible
- Solid grasp of the modern software development lifecycle
- Ability to efficiently navigate complex multi-constraint decision-making
- Experience working in a diverse and international environment
- Experience in the mobile app, advertising, or gaming ecosystem
- Experience with product design and infrastructure challenges
Read more about some of our Technical challenges here (written by members of our engineering team):
Read more about our Engineering Culture here: https://www.keyvalues.com/sensor-tower
What is it like working at Sensor Tower?
Sensor Tower’s flexible work environment allows employees to choose how much they want to work remotely or in an office. We offer flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from the office. Our model allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, traditions, places, and activities they love while contributing to their team!
Sensor Tower provides fair and competitive compensation packages that honor the investment our team members make each day. To support health and wellbeing, we offer industry-standard benefits and additional perks that our employees love. This includes stipends for office and/or gym setup, home internet, and daily meal delivery.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. In support of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Interested in learning more? Submit your info and let's get a conversation going!