Engineering Manager at ServiceTitan (Remote)
We're looking for an Engineering Manager who will help us lead a team within the engineering organization at ServiceTitan. We need thoughtful, proactive leaders who support their teams, encourage growth, and drive accountability through results. We also desire those who can balance rapid iteration and development with high product quality expectations and who are innovative and comfortable with ambiguity.
What you'll do:
- Take end to end ownership of team(s) projects
- Mentor and guide engineers within your team(s) and occasionally cross team
- Help your team to improve their performance, the quality of their work; make major design decisions
- Work closely with Recruiting - in particular, interview candidates and co-own activities related to lead generation (e.g. tech talks and blog posts) and screening (HackerRank tests)
- Communicate effectively with developers, product managers, customers, partners, and other leaders.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience in managing a small to medium software development teams
- 3+ years of experience on senior engineering roles (designing APIs, abstractions, and tools used by other engineers)
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, performance monitoring
- Strong knowledge of some other technology stack (e.g. Python / Unix, Java, mobile platforms,...)
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related technical field
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $150,000 - $216,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.