Engineering Manager at NAX Group (Tampa Bay, FL)
| Tampa Bay, FL | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:11 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, February 26, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
- Set a vision and strategy for how technology will be developed, deployed and managed.
- Effectively lead a growing team of engineers, PMs and design resources
- Support executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements, staffing and investment
- Set the company's technical standards (engineering, regulatory) and ensure all technology practices adhere to these new Reguard standards.
- Ensure implementation of security best practices across the entire organization tech stack
- Estimate and create timelines for the development and deployment of technological services and milestones
- Assess, staff and organize technology resources to continually meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Manage technology budgets and timeframes
- Stay current with technology and software development trends, and ultimately ways to pursue continuous improvement of both people, process, and engineering
- Partner with functional leads and internal teams to implement initiatives, dashboards, reporting, systems and tooling to drive executional excellence
- 8+ years of experience in a senior technology role at tech company or equivalent
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Knowledge of multiple backend languages (e.g., Java, Python, Golang, Node.js / Typescript)
- Experience with native mobile app frameworks (Flutter/Dart, React Native, XCode/iOS)
- Strong experience in DevOps, cybersecurity best practices, observability and continuous deployment/integrations: CI/CD tools, Docker, immutable infrastructure (e.g. Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, or similar)
- Excellent presentation, communication and organization experience across disparate global teams and multiple time zones
- Highly data-informed, proactive in approach, and demonstrated ability to de-risk, clarify, and simplify when appropriate
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, owning strategic initiatives on both an on-going and ad hoc basis, leading teams to clarity and convey options for solutions
- Ability to communicate and delegate efficiently
- Reguard is mostly Azure based. Familiarity with event-driven architecture (Specifically Azure Event Hub), as well as D365 is a plus.
- Familiarity with secure coding practices in FinTech/compliant environments (IAST, SAST, OWASP, NIST)