ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Create a team environment that allows for authentic communication and risk-taking
- Create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members
- Understand and invest in each individual to ensure they remain highly engaged and motivated
- Establish an inspiring team charter and direction based on the business need of reliability engineering at ClickUp
- Exemplify and motivate team members to embody our company values and engineering principles
- Align the team, leadership, and partners on what success will look like
- Ensure that goals are translated into action and lead to impactful results
- Recruit, retain, and develop high-performing talent within your team as well as the Engineering org as a whole
- Deep emotional maturity, empathy, and inclusion
- Ability to build strong relationships and maintain a network that will support your team’s success
- A strong track record and history of technical and management success
- Prior experience as an engineer in a large-scale distributed service-oriented architecture
- Experience or expertise in some or all of the following, with particular focus on reliability, automation, operability, performance and risk management.
- Infrastructure technologies such as AWS, Docker, Postgresql, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc. Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, CDK, etc), Modern development environments using Python, Java, C++ or Go Developer toolchains including SCM tools, Build platforms, test frameworks, CI/ CD products Linux/ Unix/ BSD internals and experience Open sourcing and familiarity with major open source software is also a plus (e.g. Nginx, Envoy, HAProxy)
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.