Who We Are
rideOS is a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of Gopuff. We are responsible for driving innovation in Gopuff’s delivery optimization, fulfillment center operations, and other strategic initiatives. Collectively, our goal is to accelerate Gopuff’s mission to make daily life effortless.
As pioneers and industry-leaders of the "Instant Needs" category, Gopuff is the go-to solution for consumer’s immediate everyday needs, aiming to complete all deliveries within 30 minutes. Gopuff makes delivering grocery, home, baby & pet essentials and over-the-counter medications easy and affordable for everyone.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager for our growing Infrastructure team who is passionate about managing and building productive and happy engineering teams with a great culture. The rideOS Infrastructure team is responsible for the core platform for our Routing, Optimization and Simulation technology which is currently being set up and integrated into Gopuff to serve as a core technology for the business.
As part of a high-growth startup, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate closely with engineering leaders, and non-engineering parts of the business. Every member of our organization plays a critical role in shaping the future of our services, team, and culture.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-5 years managing software engineering teams
- Excellent technical background
- Demonstrated teamwork in a peak performance organization
- Experience running a large scale platform
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ Years of total experience in the industry
- Experience with GCP or other cloud providers
- Experience with Kubernetes and CICD workflows
- Experience in built highly observable and fault tolerant systems
- Experience with incident management and blameless post mortem culture
- Equity in a well-funded ($3.4b), rapidly-growing startup (Gopuff)
- Top tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Flexible PTO - We trust employees to manage their time off, most people take around 20 vacation days per year
- Flexible working from home policy, especially for folks with families or commuters
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Tax savings from 401K, FSA
- Investment in health and wellness - we reimburse $80 per month for fitness/gym memberships
At rideOS, we place a strong emphasis on our culture, diversity, and employee wellbeing. We are proud to maintain our small startup hustle while also enjoying the benefits and excitement of Gopuff’s hypergrowth. Come join us to be a part of accelerating our collective mission. rideOS is an e-verified company.
More Information on rideOS
rideOS operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. rideOS was founded in 2017. It has 42 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 20 open jobs at rideOS, click here.
Read Full Job Description