About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lyra is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a small and nimble engineering team. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented problem-solver with a track record of successful leadership.
This role can be full-time in our Burlingame, CA headquarters or virtual based in the United States.
- Be a hands-on technical leader for a small and nimble engineering team on designing, developing and deploying core product functionality
- Manage, scale and develop the team.
- Collaborate with key partners including product, data and behavioral health specialists.
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to during all phases of software development and deployment.
- Ensure adherence to the highest quality and security standards.
- 7+ years overall experience including 1+ years management experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in CS or a related technical field.
- Experience developing enterprise or consumer web applications using React/React Native.
- Excellent communication skills across a diverse range of audiences.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong bias to action.
- Passionate about Lyra’s mission and transforming mental health.
- Bonus: Prior startup experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description