Engineering Manager (Fraud Team) at ActiveCampaign (Remote)
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign's fraud team is looking for an Engineering Manager to help us grow our preventative Fraud program. Our Engineering Managers are people with varying technical backgrounds and interests who are involved in the technical details of their team. As managers, our main focus is keeping our teams efficient and executing on the right goals. We build teams that are inclusive, collaborative, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
The Fraud team is responsible for integrating and building solutions to monitor fraudulent actors on our platform, and protect the security of our customer's ActiveCampaign accounts. We are looking for an engineering manager who can guide engineers as they integrate and build, and guide the definition of procedure building out operational side of the team. If you have a passion and track record for solving problems; moreover, have strong leadership skills and a strong software development background, this is a great fit for you.
What your day could consist of:
- Personal development of Fraud team members including 1:1s and career growth conversations
- Lead collaboration with teams outside of Security such as Compliance and Legal
- Collaborate team and Product leadership to ensure we are building great products to protect our customer
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, inclusivity, innovation, learning, respect and transparency while holding a high bar for craftsmanship
- Work closely with the People Team to hire talented and high potential engineers from diverse backgrounds
What is needed:
- Experience investigating account related customer security issues
- 3+ years experience building and deploying scalable applications in the cloud using CI/CD/CT practices in one of the following languages: Java, Python or PHP
- Experience solving challenging technical problems with a focus on throughput and fast response time
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Experience with leadership either unofficially, training, or in an official capacity preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.