Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active uniques, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We’re evolving and continuing our mission to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Providing a delightful and relevant experience to our users applies to our Ads like all of our offerings, and we’re excited to build a product that is best-in-class for our users and advertisers. Reddit is a fun, interesting, and quirky corner of the internet. We are a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. On the Ads team, we want to build products that capture that unique spirit of Reddit.
We are looking for an engineering leader to build out our brand new Ad Formats Innovation team. Formats Innovation will be entirely devoted to the goal of building one-of-a-kind promoted experiences that delight users and advertisers alike. We have lots of exciting user research and ideas that we’re ready to make a reality.
A few areas we want to explore include:
- Making it easier for advertisers to be part of the conversation on Reddit
- Letting advertisers showcase posts and discussions about their brand
- Allowing advertisers to leverage Reddit’s live audio and video products
You will build a full stack product development team that can execute quickly and independently on these exciting new ideas.
If all this sounds up your alley, we’d love to talk!
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. We're completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
- Build and lead a team of iOS, android, frontend, and backend engineers
- Coach your team and develop processes so they can iterate quickly on exciting new ideas
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to identify opportunities for unique ad experiences
- Partner with senior management on our formats innovation strategy
- Likely 7+ years of experience in full stack product development
- 2+ years of experience managing product-oriented engineering teams
- Passionate about design and user experience. Able to partner with product managers and designers to build amazing products
- Experience working on consumer social or ads formats teams
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].