Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We’re looking for an Engineering Leader to shape the engineering teams behind Parsley Health’s digital experience and brand. You will manage and grow a strong team of developers, build relationships with stakeholders and other teams, and champion our vision to build a first in class health care experience.
In this role, you will work closely with the product, design, and marketing teams to help expand the business nationally, improve activation, conversion, retention, and expansion of our healthcare products.
What you’ll do:
We are hiring a Engineering Lead for our pods
- Lead and deliver patient and provider facing features for the provider and patient portal
- Mentor engineers while allowing team members to shine
- Build beautiful experiences using progressive technologies and patterns
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of engineers and product management leaders
- Own the delivery of OKRs, work with the product team to define KPIs and meet SLAs
What you’ll need:
- Experience leading a small engineering team to deliver platform integrations building a brand new pub sub architecture in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to break out a monolithic architecture into domain-driven components and services
- Lead a full stack development directly delivering value to patients and providers using technologies like Node.js, Typescript, Go, Kafka, Microservices, REST, AWS, Kotlin, etc. Does not need experience in all technologies.
- Proven ability to switch domains and tech stacks then add value on Day 1
- Mentor engineers with varying skill levels and experiences
How your skills and passions will come to life at Parsley:
- Passionate about adding value that changes people’s lives
- Quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones.
- Command the room amongst the smartest and diverse set of individuals
- Curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies and can pick them up quickly
- Demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- Adept at prioritizing value and shipping complex products requiring coordination across multiple teams
- Love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Work well with other leaders
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Parsley Health Store: discount on applicable products
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
We also recognize that some people - particularly underrepresented groups, such as women and BIPOC - aren’t comfortable applying for a role unless they meet 100% of the listed qualifications. If you’re on the fence or unsure if your experience perfectly matches our job posting, we still encourage you to apply! We have a section of our application where you can explain why you’d be a good fit for this position even if you don’t meet every qualification listed.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process. We look forward to connecting!