The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your mission
As a Cloud Systems Engineer in our Release & Infrastructure team, your primary mission will be to help us develop and maintain our infrastructure and network architecture. This will require deep knowledge of AWS networking architecture, scaling serverless solutions and deployments best practices.
Beyond your team responsibilities, you will contribute to company-wide goals around the design, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure that underpins our cutting-edge platform. You'll play a vital role in keeping our systems healthy and secure as we strive for the world-class availability, reliability and performance our customers depend on to run integrations at scale.
We always seek to use the right tool for the job. Currently our infrastructure relies on Docker, Terraform, Prometheus, AWS and Linux.What you will do
- Build, maintain, improve and scale our infrastructure, from serverless functions through to distributed data processing services and databases.
- Support software engineers in the development of services with a systems perspective, from design through to deployment.
- Optimise our deployments of a range of systems, including relational & NoSQL databases, with an emphasis on specialised services such as ElasticSearch, Redis & Kinesis.
- Assist engineers in building and managing CI/CD pipelines, and optimise our path to production through multiple environments.
- Propose and prioritise improvements to our systems, with a data-driven approach based on metrics and analysis.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers (preferably AWS).
- Solid understanding of network protocols.
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible.
- Experience with clustering and containerisation technologies (e.g Docker, Kubernetes, ECS).
- Knowledge of infrastructure best practices.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.