Emerging Tech Developer at FIS
About the team:
You will be a part of the Innovation Speed Track Team specifically focusing on accelerating ideas. The team works closely in conjunction with the product delivery teams to enable them to accelerate their product modernization journey and building innovative solutions. This role is highly challenging, yet satisfying, and provides a fantastic opportunity to lead the digital journey at FIS.
What you will be doing:
Converting concepts and ideas to working POCs
Design and Development of Solutions and POCs
Work closely with product and business teams in developing solutions
Setup and maintain demo labs to showcase ideas and FIS solutions to internal and external business executives
Wearing a customer hat during developing solutions
What you Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Post-graduate education preferred.
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexities.
- Self-starter and ability to work without much supervision.
- Be able to architect solutions using industry standard methodologies.
- Deep Understanding of Big data (Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, SnowFlake etc.)
- Expert level experience with Cloud native databases such as PostgreSQL, CosmosDB etc.
Preferably having presence in industry network. Be on the forefront of emerging technologies.
- Deep understanding of one or more of the following:
- Angular 8+, TypeScript, NodeJS, NestJS, Material Design
- Cloud Native skills on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality/Mixed Reality
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Biometric Security
- Android/iOS/hybrid mobile app development
- Python, R, GoLang
- Big data related (Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, SnowFlake etc.)
- Cloud native databases such as PostgreSQL, CosmosDB etc.
- Mobile Wallets, Gamification, Apple TV, Oculus Quest etc.
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge ofFIS' products and services.
- Knowledge of financial services industry or FinTech's.
- Expertise of using Kubernetes and Dockers for deployments in development, QA, and Production
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld's Leading FinTech provider.
- To be a part of vibrant team and chart a career on new age technologies building solutions for financial services industry.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- US - Collegeville, PA, or remote (US EST time zone)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.