Embedded Design Engineer (FPGA/ASIC) at Two Six Technologies (Washington DC)
Two Six Technologies is looking for an Embedded Design Engineer (FPGA/ASIC) to join our team. If you have a desire to perform cutting-edge research and development on embedded devices for novel security applications, let’s talk!
- At least a year of experience with RTL design and verification using VHDL, Verilog/System Verilog. Open to adopt SystemVerilog.
- At least a year of experience with RTL Synthesis using a synthesis tool such as Xilinx ISE or Vivado, Intel Quartus or Microsemi Libero.
- At least a year of experience with RTL Verification using simulation tools such as Xilinx XSim, QuestaSim/ModelSim, Synopsys VCS, or Cadence NCsim.
- Active Secret or Top Secret security clearance
- Ability to work on site in Arlington, VA.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in FPGA or ASIC development using SystemVerilog.
- Familiarity with SoCs and design flow including place, route and timing analysis. Experience with bring-up, debug, and validation of designs in hardware.
- Experience with integration, test and debug tools (Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers).
- Experience with interface protocols such as UART, USB, SPI/I2C, Ethernet, PCI-Express.
- Experience with version control tool such as Git.
- Familiarity with Linux OS.
- Experience with C, C++.
- Experience with Makefile and scripting languages such as Python, Bash, and TCL.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Two Six Technologies without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran, marital, pregnancy or citizenship status; or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.