Planet Technologies, a Microsoft Gold Partner, is seeking a talented Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform SME to support an IT Modernization effort for one of Planet's largest federal customers. The subject matter expert will work to provide a functional and technical roadmap.
- Utilize best practices in managing the administration and security of the Power Platform – Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Utilize connectors, leverage the AI Builder, design Power BI dashboards, build canvas apps, build Power Apps portals, and leverage Power Automate to create business process flows.
- Develop D365 solutions (out of the box product features, custom development and/or use of third party tools).
- Develop model-driven Power Apps solutions.
- Participate in requirements sessions with the customer.
- Serves as subject matter expert to the customer.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Current experience implementing solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 On-Premises and in the cloud
- Licensing concepts with D365 or Power Platform
- Experience with Power Automate
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with SSRS reporting
- Experience with Dynamics 365 integration
- Experience with data and document migration
- Experience with 3rd party products or technologies including: Tibco, MuleSoft, KingswaySoft, XRMToolBox, XRMToolKit
- Knowledge of Microsoft SureStep project methodology
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to organize information in a logical and consistent fashion
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Responsive in reporting new sales opportunities when engaged with the customer
- Ability to successfully implement your core technologies
- Ability to collaborate effectively on internal project and practice teams
- Understands scope of work
- Represent our company values and reputation each and every day
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation - US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!
More Information on Planet Technologies
Planet Technologies operates in the Business Intelligence industry. The company is located in Germantown, MD. Planet Technologies was founded in 1997. It has 286 total employees. To see all 54 open jobs at Planet Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description