Drupal Developer at Purple Rock Scissors (Orlando, FL)
| Orlando, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:29 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
PRPL is looking to add a skilled Drupal Developer to our team. Developers at PRPL are generally comfortable with code in a variety of environments. As a successful developer at PRPL, you should have experience working on more complex websites and applications with minimal oversight. Developers at PRPL are the problem-solvers that design technology solutions and execute with thoughtfulness and quality. Curiosity, tenacity, and resourcefulness are common qualities. If you think you fit this mold and are excited about working on projects for a variety of companies, send us code samples, a GitHub profile, or other relevant links for review.
- Responsible for architecting and implementing new features and functionality
- Work closely with cross discipline team members to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
- Estimate effort related to requirements and construct plans for implementation
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Participate in thoughtful code review
- Proactively perform cross-device testing and optimizations
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Strong experience with API/integrations
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal core architecture
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Expert knowledge of Git and related branching strategies such as "Git Flow"
- Expert experience of object oriented programming in PHP
- Through understanding of the Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Tough skin and excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both teams and clients
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to other less technical team members
- Existing digital agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent academic endeavor
- Experience with a front end library such as React or Vuejs
More Information on Purple Rock Scissors
Purple Rock Scissors operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Orlando, FL. Purple Rock Scissors was founded in 2002. It has 60 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Performance Bonus. To see all 2 open jobs at Purple Rock Scissors, click here.
Read Full Job Description