Drupal Developer | Remote, USA at Optiv (Kansas City, MO)
| Kansas City, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:03 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 23, 2022
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Optiv is looking for a Drupal Developer to join our Web Team. As a Drupal Developer, your main responsibility will be front-end development, back-end development, template creations, and module installations on our Drupal website.
You will be taking direction from our Lead Technical Architect and Director of Website & User Experience.
We are expecting you to possess a combination of programming skills: PHP, JS, HTML5, CSS3, as well as command line (we are fans of version control). Understanding industry trends, and content management systems are essential for this role. A solid understanding of Drupal 9 is a must and working knowledge of Acquia Cloud is highly preferred but not required.
In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is required.
This role is US remote-eligible.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionality (modules, APIs, etc.) for Optiv.com
- Drupal CMS page template (we use Paragraphs) editing/creation based on mockups from the Creative Team
- Ensuring technical best practices and high-performance site/server optimization
- Managing technical aspects of Drupal 9, sometimes including databases on Acquia Cloud
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross teams including, Creative, Marketing Operations, and 3rd Party Vendors to ensure an effective, functional, and intuitive implementation of needs
- 2+ years of experience developing dynamic web solutions in Drupal
- Experience with PHP, PHP files/theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with version control and code repositories (Git) with working knowledge of SSH
- Eagerness to learn and excellent communication skills
With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Optiv
Optiv operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in Denver, CO and Overland Park, KS. Optiv was founded in 2015. It has 1988 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 105 open jobs at Optiv, click here.
Read Full Job Description