Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Our internal creative agency, Zephyr is looking for an experienced and highly motivated backend developer who lives and breathes web innovation and user experience, drives ideation and creativity while thinking about the strategic big picture. This team is responsible for the expression of the Zscaler brand in every aspect of the human experience. The right candidate should have deep technical knowledge of the web, its limitations and how to strategically translate identity systems to a digital experience. Your work here will include a wide breadth of projects and materials-ranging from .com, landing pages, unique microsites, immersive digital experiences and more.
We're now hiring a Backend developer to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Zscaler is a perfect place to get ahead.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate aptitude and interest in the following skills. Please bear in mind that this is not a list of requirements. A steadfast appetite for learning, a willingness to accept new challenges, and a spirit of technical humility are far more important than any individual skill listed below.
- Responsible for designing architecture of a Drupal application.
- Handling technical discussions within and outside the team.
- Responsible for managing Databases including architecture and optimization.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing and solving Drupal CMS problems.
- Responsible for writing and editing Bash scripts.
- Responsible for quickly understanding the requirements.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks, should be goal driven.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 4+ years of relevant Drupal experience.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- 2+ years of experience of GIT version control.
- Experience with Drupal technologies like Drush and Configuration management.
- Experience with Package management tools like Composer and NPM.
- Must have some contribution to the Drupal community.
- Responsible for handling UNIX/LINUX server.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SAAS and Bootstrap.
- Experience on managing projects on Acquia.
- Experience with other CMS and frameworks.
- A self-starter attitude with an excitement to work in a fast-paced, low-ego environment.
- Attention-to-detail, strong organizational skills and time management.
- Experience in React Js framework a plus
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.