Okta is the leading independent provider of enterprise identity. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join the Directories Integration engineering team that builds common services for importing and syncing user, device, and entitlement data. These features allow customers the flexibility to link or enhance their business processes with Okta’s identity management product. We are looking for smart, innovative and passionate engineers to join the team and help craft the future of Identity Management in the era of cloud.
You will share our passion and great pride in elegant solutions and will join an engineering team that strongly believes in designing for scale, rigorous code reviews, automated testing, and an iterative process to build high-quality next generation enterprise software.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior engineering team in major development projects, design and implementation
- Conduct code reviews, analysis and performance tuning
- Implement unit and functional tests
- Interface with Architects, QA, Product Owners, Engineering Services, Tech Ops
- Strong Hands on coding experience with 5+ years of Java
- Experience with working with Relational Databases, ideally MySQl
- 5+ years software development experience in an object-oriented language
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with ORM tools such as Hibernate.
- Experience working with user data stores such as AD and LDAP
Education and Training:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree majoring in computer science
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.