Director, Software Engineering Support at Therapy Brands (Remote)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
The Director, Software Engineering Support will lead our Software Engineering Support (SES) organization, which is critical to Therapy Brands success. What makes SES impactful to TBH customers is its ability to quickly respond by resolving software defects outside the product development life cycle, addressing performance issues, and providing application & data integrations support. The SES team works alongside both the DevOps and Product Engineering teams to ensure software defects are addressed quickly and released to resolve issues. The team works to ensure issues are not recurring.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Leading the team to deliver customer impacting results quickly
- Coordinating and communicating key performance metrics and ensuring focus is not lost for fixing what matters to Therapy Brands’ customers
- Engaging customers and aiding in problem resolution
- Improving the flow of information between customers and engineers
- Choosing the right tools for the job
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to analyze and troubleshoot complex production issues
- Optimizing current release processes to accommodate out-of-band fixes
- Ensuring changes are made safely by utilizing test automation and deployment strategy to optimize service performance and ensure product quality
- Minimum 7+ years of proven Software Development and SRE organization experience, with minimum of 2+ years of experience in a leadership position strongly preferred
- Healthcare SaaS industry experience strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple high priority issues
- Analysis and prioritization of software defects
- Experience managing major incidents and driving urgency
- Identify root cause and facilitate remediation in a cross functional organization
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms - AWS/GCP/Azure
- Understanding of full-stack distributed tracing and monitoring
- Containerization and Kubernetes orchestration
- Knowledge of databases: MongoDB / MSSQL / MySQL
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.