Boom Entertainment is a technology company that is fueling the biggest winners in sports betting and online gaming. Working with professional sports leagues, media companies, and leading casino operators, Boom provides technology and games to many of the biggest names in the industry -- including NBC Sports, Barstool Sports, Penn National Gaming, MSG Networks, NASCAR, 8AM Golf, Yes Network, and many more.
As a company, we are looking for driven dreamers who want to make an impact on this industry and the world. We want people of integrity who are both open to learning and willing to challenge the norm. We want people who are curious, reliable, empathetic, and obsessed with quality.
Boom is known for its innovative, accessible, and truly fun products, operating world-class free-to-play games and technology for our partners and entertaining more than 3 million sports fans. In addition, we’re hard at work creating casino and sports betting games for distribution to casino and sportsbook operators in the legal US and international iGaming markets.
- Provide strong technology leadership, presence, and direction for our frontend engineering functions to support our strategic initiatives
- Help set and maintain our frontend engineering systems and standards
- Identify changes needed to our technology stack to support future requirements
- Partner with crucial organization leadership to provide a strategic approach to our frontend systems and architecture
- Participate actively in developing and executing an engineering roadmap
- Remove obstacles to maximize our engineering throughput and quality
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the mobile client team
- Lead, coach, and motivate team members and organizations to help reach their optimum performance levels
- Hold regular 1:1's with all members of your team
- 5+ years in Mobile App Development, including both at individual contributor and Engineering Leadership levels
- 2+ years in a leadership role including experience leading a team, setting priorities and plans to meet business goals and objectives
- Understanding of high availability infrastructure concepts and patterns
- Broad experience building, leading, managing and mentoring high-performance engineering teams
- Experience with modern mobile technologies, preferably React Native
- BS in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent with 5+ years of proven experience
Boom Entertainment's positions are fully remote. This role will allow you to work from home for all of your working hours, with limited-to-no travel required.