Director, Cybersecurity Engineering at Hypori, Inc. (Remote)
Join our innovative team to develop disruptive solutions transforming secure mobility for Federal and Commercial customers. Our innovative solution puts the power and speed of the cloud on any mobile device to enable users access to critical data and apps through a separate, secure virtual workspace. From commercial IP to national security level intel, Hypori protects data from every type of threat with zero data at rest. You can learn more about Hypori at https://hypori.com/. At Hypori, we believe top talent deserves top benefits and a challenging yet rewarding work environment. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for our employees and customers that embrace our differences and perspectives – making us a stronger, more successful company.
As the Director, Cybersecurity Engineering, you will be responsible for leading a high-functioning, highly skilled technical team securing our CI/CD Pipeline, vulnerability management of the code base and product compliance with appropriate governing authorities and regulations. Your team will be highly integrated with the product engineering team to ensure the validity of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle and the integrity of our production code deployed into our public and private SaaS environments.Responsibilities
- Lead the SecDevOps function in Roadmap Pipeline
- Integrate into DevOps cycle Integrate vulnerability management capabilities throughout the dev and prod environments
- Establish and monitor the Secure SDLC capabilities / support the process
- Provide Governance and compliance to require regulations and authorities
- Plan and prepare for business continuity for SaaS
- Develop and maintain the product environment security architecture
- Maintain continuous monitoring of the code, enforce secure coding practices and support development of the security roadmap backlog
- Guided by the Product Roadmap and company priorities, set the team's technical direction, work schedule and priorities.
- Represent the security team for backlog grooming and provide engineers to participate in security tasks in the pipeline.
- Assist the CSO in supervising compliance, budgeting, and security architecture engineering.
- Lead project planning, scheduling, status reporting and project budgets
- Perform certification and accreditation prior to releasing new systems to production.
- Address security throughout the acquisition lifecycle.
- 12+ years directly related professional cybersecurity experience focused on product, cloud, and/or operational environments
- Proficient with CI/CD and DevOps in SaaS production environments
- Strong cybersecurity technical skills to include the ability to “step in” when required
- Passion for learning new technologies and applying design patterns
- Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Administration or other related business, scientific, or technical discipline.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation
Our Ideal Candidate Are:
- Security evangelists not fanatics
- Consummate professionals with integrity, drive and a sense of humor
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multicultural, and geographically dispersed teams
- Effective communicators able to communicate challenges and opportunities
- A team player and technologist at heart
- Willing to work and the pace and distance of a Cloud start up with a massive growth pipeline
Hypori Inc. provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing, technical training, tuition reimbursement, a 401k plan with employer matching contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, and much, much more.
Hypori Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization