DevSecOps Architect (CI/CD)- Remote Options at CACI International Inc
DevSecOps Architect (CI/CD)- Remote Options
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What you'll get to do:
- Architect, deploy, and maintain the DevOps infrastructure for mission critical applications taking into consideration scalability, reliability, and maintainability of software systems
- Work as an integral part of a Foundational team-a highly productive team of technical leads who thrive on supporting the customer's mission and growth objectives- responsible for providing guidance to multiple teams and assuring the quality of the system across a new suite of capabilities.
- Work in close collaboration with other architects, technical leads, software developers and testers, and stakeholders within Agile processes to continue the automation of the software build, configurations, and deployment processes.
- Work closely with members of the development, test, and operations teams to troubleshoot build breaks, enforcement of software quality standards, and proper communication of the package's installation steps to operations for both non-production and production environments.
More About the Role
- Continue development and maintenance of the automated software build process using tools such as, but not limited to, Docker, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, and specific AWS technologies.
- Work closely with each product family to develop new DevSecOps features and capabilities
- Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization's agile project lifecycle
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass CBP background investigation, criteria include, but not limited to:
- 3-year check for felony convictions
- 1-year check for illegal drug use
- 1-year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline.
- Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree plus 5 + years related experience
- Strong experience with architecting and automating infrastructure using Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, and GitLab
- Deep understanding of scalability, both in terms for application performance and maintaining software configuration
- Ability to design and document technical solutions related to continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with agile project management tools
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and a self-starter
- Effective organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Must be a team player and work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
• Experience working with containerization technology, setting up infrastructure, creating reference implementations
• Experience working on complicated problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
• Acts independently and within is a team environment to expose and resolve problems. Bonus would be having:
• Experience supporting Federal government project
• Experience working in a dynamic, multifaceted environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $65,300-$134,000. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement and savings.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.