Devops/Cloud Platform Engineer at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the team:
We enable and accelerate enterprise Continuous Delivery at FIS - by building best of class platforms, tools and evangelizing CI/CD practice. We're a full stack organization operating in public clouds, AWS, Azure, and Google. We power hundreds of business applications to get to market quicker, with quality and security. Our team is a dynamic and innovative. Come join us and help build the best possible CI/CD platform at FIS!
What you will be doing:
- Designing, developing and debugging our platform which accelerates cloud adoption, continuous integration and delivery.
- Building cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable and highly available.
- Working within an agile team and practicing scrum ceremony.
- Working closely with remote teams across multiple time zones.
What you will need:
- Solid understanding of SDLC, CI/CD pipelines and practical experience implementing them.
- Experience with programming and languages such as Golang, Groovy and Python.
- Familiarity with containers and Kubernetes.
- Team player willing to partner with internal and external teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Added bonus if you have:
- Certification with AWS or Azure.
- Security engineering experience.
- A technical blog, a public GitHub repo, or contributions to open-source projects.
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.