As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the CI/CD team in Engineering and be responsible for our build tooling/framework and working with agile dev teams to establish best practices around their release processes and assist in building and maintaining their code pipelines from laptop to production.
What you’ll do:
- Act in a pivotal role to drive and help implement cloud-native SDLC, integration and migration, maintain build tooling, frameworks and infrastructure
- Develop CI/CD pipeline automation software and best practices that supports build and deploy operations and manage services that run our pipelines-as-code
- Document the steps required for onboarding projects to the CI/CD tooling and continuously improve our SDLC framework to keep up with the industry trends
- Manage and continuously enhance backend shared libraries, pipeline templates and process to increase automation and adoption
- Have ownership of assigned tasks and projects, proactively tackle problems, and suggest resolutions
Who you are and what you have:
- Expert knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles and best practices (2+ yrs.)
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration and configuration (1+ year)
- Coding background and experience in Java, Python (1+ year)
- Experience with Jenkins and pipelines-as-code
- Knowledge using git and GitHub (or GitLab or similar)
- Self motivated and able to work independently as part of a remote team
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple software engineering teams
- Interest in continuous learning and improvement of your own and the team’s skills
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in build, test, and production environments
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
What puts you over the top:
- Experience with AWS (CloudFormation, CDK) and cloud-native deployments
- Experience with containerization (i.e. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with configuration management (i.e Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with build tools from multiple languages (maven, gradle, setuptools, npm, yarn, grunt, SBT)
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace and the health and safety of our employees is a priority. IAS implemented a policy that requires all employees (with limited exceptions) to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination prior to employment, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.