DevOps Engineer at Dark Wolf Solutions (Omaha, NE)
| Omaha, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:05 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 17, 2022
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will provide support to an Air Force software development factory. The position will work with the Dark Wolf team to create and support the Platform as a service (PaaS) being developed. In addition, the team will assist in the migration of programs to the platform, and provide/develop any additional capabilities required for the programs to operate successfully.
Tasks may include assisting with:
- Deploying and maintaining critical applications on cloud-native architecture
- Implementing secure automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure as code
- Deploying and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines across multiple environments
- Supporting and working alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Developing and iterating best practices to increase the quality and velocity of deployments
- Implementing industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience and comfort operating in a Linux environment
- Experience operating in virtual environment, such as VMWare
- Comfortable in a project startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- US Citizenship and an active Secret security clearance
- Experience with Docker/OCI containers
- Experience with Kubernetes based platforms, such OpenShift, PKS, GKE
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, and ArgoCD
- Experience and/or familiarity with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Chef
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with security scanning tools such as SonarQube, OWASP-DC, Anchore, Claire, Dagda, and OpenSCAP
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
More Information on Dark Wolf Solutions
Dark Wolf Solutions operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Herndon, VA, Alpharetta, GA and Colorado Springs, CO. Dark Wolf Solutions was founded in 2009. It has 99 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance, 401(K) and Paid Sick Days. To see all 16 open jobs at Dark Wolf Solutions, click here.
Read Full Job Description