Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices and more.
Our cyber-defence solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
Since entering the Japan market in 2016, we have seen tremendous growth, now holding #1 market share. We are constantly evolving and hope to expand our team with daring individuals that never give up!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as part of an industry leading cybersecurity SaaS product.
What you will do
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Design, develop and deploy Java services with a focus on high availability, low latency, scalability and high throughput.
- Build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as part of a SaaS product.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems in cybersecurity.
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
What we are looking for
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate.
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- At least 4 years of experience coding in Java (must).
- Self-learner (Must)
- Experience with system design and data structures.
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems (advantage)
- Experience working in containerized environment with Kubernetes (advantage)
- Experience in relational databases (Postgres advantage) and NoSQL databases (Mongo advantage)
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP/AWS/Azure)
More about working at Cybereason Japan
Our Tokyo and Osaka offices are open, highly supportive and fun! To support you at work, we provide flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid-leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events such as Premium Fridays and “Lunch & Learn”, as well as career support. You’ll have a chance to work in cooperation with a growing team of over 600 people (and growing!) with teams in Tel Aviv, Boston and other locations around the world.
「働きがいのある会社」として認定 / Great Place to Work® Certified
サイバーリーズン・ジャパンは、Great Place to Work® から、働きがいのある会社であることを認める「働きがい認定」企業として選出されました。 詳細や認定企業一覧はこちらをご参ください。
Cybereason Japan has been selected and certified by Great Place to Work® as an employee-validated great workplace. Click here for details and a list of certified companies.