Capco Technology specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy and the Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, product innovation, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery embedded with DevOps practices and service-oriented architecture, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, predictive data analytics. Working in collaboration with our digital team and industry domain practices, we advise clients with solution offerings to leverage technology to deliver efficiency, optimization and end-customer satisfaction.
About the Job:
As a member of the Capco Technology Delivery Team, you'll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll use your experience and skills to Design, Integrate, Automate and work with Cloud based serverless solutions.
What You'll Get to Do
- Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement
- Work on automating continuous integration build and release pipelines for enterprise scale applications
- Deliver on client commitment, work independently with limited direction and guidance with good project management skill
- Develop reporting and monitoring tools for teams
- Design applications that work concurrently with client facing solutions and services
- Communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence
- Continue to build awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment
- Influence client decisions and behavior regularly, increasingly at a senior level, resulting in clear commercial benefits for Capco
- Drive purposeful, well-planned approach to developing themselves and others
- Bring new ideas to team and is seen as a good problem solver; takes time to validate own ideas and shape other people's
What You'll Bring with You
- 3+ years of experience in using Atlassian suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence), GIT, Sonar, Nexus, Fortify, DevSecOps will be an advantage
- 2+ year of experience in using AWS, GCP and/or Azure with a strong understanding of AWS networking and security features and services will be an advantage
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle with both a Dev and Ops mindset
- Experience working with Ansible or Elastic Stack
- Experience working within a TCP / IP stack
- Experience working with Hadoop, Redis, and Kafka
- Experience/understanding of Kubernetes, Istio and knowledge of related tools (Kiali, Fortio etc.)
- Experience owning infrastructure in production, as well as designing and creating build/deploy & monitoring systems
- Experienced in Automation and Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Helm
- Hands on Test Orchestration experience with Cucumber, Karate, Selenium
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory