FORT Robotics has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to be a key member in our Embedded Software Engineering team! The DevOps Engineer is an essential part of the small and dynamic team that develops, maintains, and tests FORT Robotics various firmware components, mobile applications, and cloud infrastructure. You take pride in your work. You have a passion for writing clear, concise code and documentation and enjoy working in a close-knit team of developers and internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership, architect, manage and develop jobs and processes for a continuous integration and deployment in Azure and AWS based environments
- Build and support processes for automated testing
- Regular management and assessment of jobs, planning and execution of required maintenance activities to continuously increase features, improve speed, efficiency and scalability and reduce costs
- Be involved in the day-to-day configuration management and management of various development environments
- Manage the build and packaging of product releases
- Help development teams design new features and solutions from the code to the infrastructure level.
- Integrate with CI tools for automated unit and integration testing
- Support cross-functional coordination and development of software components in the field
- Collaborate with project management to meet release requirements
- Support triage of issues found during the release lifecycle
- Document the software release lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps environment support and development
- Build Servers – Azure DevOps, Jfrog Artifactory, SonarCloud
- IaaC Tools – Terraform
- Linux Expertise
- Programming - Basic Python Knowledge
- Source control – Bitbucket, GIT
- Proven experience with the design and builds of a continuous delivery development pipeline
- Basic cloud computing knowledge or experience with: AWS knowledge or certification/Azure knowledge or certification
- Docker and other container-based technologies such as Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Have as an asset the following skills: Terraform, Ansible, Bash Scripting, Python, Ansible
- Generational opportunity to build a new platform that will power the next generation of smart machines and the future of work.
- Existing customer base includes 300+ of the most advanced teams building smart machines in the world today, all of which came inbound.
- Cohesive, high-performing leadership team with established values that include thinking out loud, building together, and owning your priorities.
- Supportive investors that have consistently renewed their commitment to the company over three rounds of venture capital.
- Stock options and 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO, minimum required PTO, plus holidays
- Competitive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Life insurance & AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
FORT Robotics is deeply committed to a community of diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes applications from women, underrepresented minorities, persons with disabilities, sexual minority groups, and other candidates who will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives.
FORT Robotics is building a first-of-its kind safety and security platform for smart machines. FORT's mission is to unlock the full potential of automation by accelerating development, reducing risk, and building trust in autonomous systems. Based in Philadelphia, FORT provides solutions for autonomous and intelligent machines in a variety of industries, including warehousing, construction, agriculture and manufacturing.
More Information on FORT Robotics
FORT Robotics operates in the Robotics industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. FORT Robotics was founded in 2022. It has 42 total employees. To see all 9 open jobs at FORT Robotics, click here.
Read Full Job Description