DevOps Engineer (Remote) at Sentaca
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:16 p.m. (CST) on Monday, March 7, 2022
How do you feel about meeting new challenges and becoming an agent of change in the telecommunications industry? You will join an energetic team working on supporting and improving a variety of solutions we have developed for our customers. We’re looking for a critical thinker that enjoys playing with new technologies, solving complex problems and confidently brings their unique voice and perspective to the table.
What you’ll do: We’re looking for a creative problem solver - someone who may have limited experience but has lots of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn, collaborate and contribute to our team’s knowledge base.
You’ll be getting your hands dirty while building and supporting a number of our solutions for our customers and your average day will vary but will likely include:
- Automating everything and anything in a development and CI/CD environment;
- Engaging with our customers;
- Responding to all customer issues and queries providing clear and concise updates and seeing issues through to resolution;
- Helping our team and our clients develop their DevOps practices using principles such as automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery and proactive monitoring;
- Designing and developing scripts and tools for continuous integration and continuous deployments.
Must Have Skills/Experience:
- Experience with Git: Branch Creation and Management, Tagging, Understand and speak about past experiences with respect to the Git Hotfix & Git Cherry Pick process & tools, Experience optimizing Git processes
- Experience developing and fixing Jenkins build processes
- Experience optimizing release processes
- Experience with Cargo/Rust for the building of Crates
- Strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery practices and other DevOps concepts;
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and Multi-pipelines;
- Experience working with Artifactory;
- Creative, yet organized approach to solving problems and providing root cause analysis;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Completely fluent in English language both written and verbal at a professional level (this is a client facing role);
- Excellent problem solver and proven troubleshooting skills;
- Proficient use of collaboration tools such as issue tracking (Confluence, JIRA).
- ** Position requires working from the United States only **
Sentaca has been providing high quality advice, services and solutions to the mobile and telecommunications industry since 2000 and we have firmly established ourselves as a trusted partner to our clients. With our strong mobile services background as our base, we have recently begun building practice areas in the new and exciting areas around software solutions, cloud-based solutions, video and IoT! We are always on the lookout for bright, creative thinkers to join our small (but growing!) team. Preference is always given to individuals who thrive on playing with new technologies and learning about new trends - we want to know what inspires you, and we want you to share that passion for technology with our team! Come grow with us!
More Information on Sentaca
Sentaca operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Boston, MA. Sentaca was founded in 2000. It has 96 total employees. To see all 6 open jobs at Sentaca, click here.
Read Full Job Description